Skip to main content
Not editable in Design Mode. Switch to HTML mode

How to use the Forums as ListServ Emails


Click Here To Learn How
Welcome to the Club Photo Albums Page. By default only the most recently updated photos are shown in the list below. To see all photo albums click on the Search Looking Glass icon to the right and change your selection. 

Aircraft For Sale

1955 Cessna 180J $55K
Author Last Post
Sorry. I meant to forward this, not reply to it.

Dave

> On Oct 25, 2017, at 1:14 PM, David Rigby (dave@coltnet.net) <mailer@mail2.clubexpress.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>> On Oct 25, 2017, at 12:59 PM, James Cameron (brandmanjim@msn.com) <mailer@mail2.clubexpress.com> wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> TTAF 4076, SFREM 740, 173 hrs. on new McCauley 2A34C203-C prop. All logs. Fresh annual. Wolf oil filter. Wichita-Sedona-Bishop, CA Never on the water.
>>
>> Attachment(s):
>> File: DSCN0190.JPG (1.6 MB) -- Address: http://s3.amazonaws.com/ClubExpressClubFiles/669928/attach/1834972_0_DSCN0190.JPG
>> File: DSCN0192.JPG (1.6 MB) -- Address: http://s3.amazonaws.com/ClubExpressClubFiles/669928/attach/1834972_1_DSCN0192.JPG
>>
>>
>>
>>>> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<<
>> You have received this message as a member of: International 180/185 Club, Inc
>> Change preferences (including opt-out): https://SkywagonsClub.clubexpress.com/content.aspx?page_id=13&club_id=669928
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>
>>> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<<
> You have received this message as a member of: International 180/185 Club, Inc
> Change preferences (including opt-out): https://SkywagonsClub.clubexpress.com/content.aspx?page_id=13&club_id=669928
>
>
>
 
Can you please send more pics? Interior? Instruments? Float kit? Logs? Thanks, Dave

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 25, 2017, at 12:59 PM, James Cameron (brandmanjim@msn.com) <mailer@mail2.clubexpress.com> wrote:

TTAF 4076, SFREM 740, 173 hrs. on new McCauley 2A34C203-C prop.  All logs.  Fresh annual.  Wolf oil filter.  Wichita-Sedona-Bishop, CA   Never on the water. 
Attachment(s):
DSCN0190.JPG (1.6 MB)
DSCN0192.JPG (1.6 MB)
 


> On Oct 25, 2017, at 12:59 PM, James Cameron (brandmanjim@msn.com) <mailer@mail2.clubexpress.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
> TTAF 4076, SFREM 740, 173 hrs. on new McCauley 2A34C203-C prop. All logs. Fresh annual. Wolf oil filter. Wichita-Sedona-Bishop, CA Never on the water.
>
> Attachment(s):
> File: DSCN0190.JPG (1.6 MB) -- Address: http://s3.amazonaws.com/ClubExpressClubFiles/669928/attach/1834972_0_DSCN0190.JPG
> File: DSCN0192.JPG (1.6 MB) -- Address: http://s3.amazonaws.com/ClubExpressClubFiles/669928/attach/1834972_1_DSCN0192.JPG
>
>
>
>>> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<<
> You have received this message as a member of: International 180/185 Club, Inc
> Change preferences (including opt-out): https://SkywagonsClub.clubexpress.com/content.aspx?page_id=13&club_id=669928
>
>
>
 
TTAF 4076, SFREM 740, 173 hrs. on new McCauley 2A34C203-C prop.  All logs.  Fresh annual.  Wolf oil filter.  Wichita-Sedona-Bishop, CA   Never on the water. 

Thanks to everyone for all the interest, my beautiful "ride" sold in the first 2 hours. 
 

Attachment(s):
Return to Forum