Skip to main content
Add Me To Your Mailing List
Not editable in Design Mode. Switch to HTML mode
Click Here to visit our New Clothing Store
How to use the Forums as ListServ Emails
Click Here To Learn How
Welcome to the Club Photo Albums Page. By default only the most recently updated photos are shown in the list below. To see all photo albums click on the Search Looking Glass icon to the right and change your selection.
Share This Page
Share this page on Facebook
Share this page on Linkedin
Share this page on Twitter
Switch To Threaded View
Return to Forum
The Pilot's 10 Commandments
9/24/2002 6:42 PM
1) Thou shalt abstain from the intersection takeoff for
verily the runway behind thee, as the altitude above
thee, cometh not to thine aid when thou needest them.
2) Thou shalt not linger on active runways lest thou
become like unto ground sirloin.
3) Ignorest thou not thy checklists for many are the
switches, handles, gauges and other demons awaiting
to take cruel vengeance upon thee.
4) Thou shalt cast thine eyes to thy right and also to
thy left as thou passeth through the firmament lest
thy fellow pilots bring flowers to thy widow and
comfort her in other ways.
5) Buzzeth not, for this shall surely incur the wrath
of thy neighbors and the fury of the MOT(*) shall be
called down upon thy head.
6) Thou shalt be ever mindful of thy fuel lest there be
nothing in thy tank to sustain thee upon the air and
thy days be made short.
7) Trust not thine eyes to lead thee through the cloud
lest the Archangel Gabriel await thee therein.
8) Thou shalt not trespass into the thunderstorm lest
the tempest rend the wings from thy chariot and cast
thee naked into the firmament.
9) Put not thy trust in weather prophets, for when the
truth is not in, then they shall not accompany thee
among thy ancestors.
10) Often shalt thou confirm thine airspeed on final
lest the earth rise up and smite thee.
(*) US pilots substitute "FAA"
Return to Forum